Qualifying begins: 20 June
The Draw: 24 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 25 & 26 June
Order of Play: 26 June
Championships begin: 27 June
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 20 JUNE
The Gentlemen's Singles Trophy was first presented by the All England Club in 1887.
It replaced the Field Cup (1877-1883) and the Challenge Cup (1884-1886) which were both won by William Renshaw after twice winning the Gentlemen's Single title three times in succession.
The AELTC spent 100 guineas to purchase a trophy as the Club was not prepared to risk losing a third Cup to a future three-times Champion so the decision was taken that the new trophy would never become the property of the winner.
The Cup, which is made of silver gilt, stands 18 inches high and has a diameter of 7.5 inches. The inscription on the Cup reads: "The All England Lawn Tennis Club Single Handed Championship of the World".
Around the bowl are engraved the dates and names of the Champions.
In 2009, there being no space left to engrave the names of the Champions, a black plinth with an ornamented silver band was designed to accompany the Cup.
The Champions receive a three-quarter size replica of the Cup bearing the names of all past Champions (height 13.5 inches).
The Ladies' Singles Trophy is a silver salver, sometimes referred to as the Rosewater Dish or Venus Rosewater Dish, which was first presented to the Champion when the challenge round was introduced in 1886.
The salver, which is made of sterling silver, partly gilded, is 18.75 inches in diameter.
The theme of the decoration is mythological.
The central boss has a figure of Temperance, seated on a chest with a lamp in her right hand and a jug in her left, with various attributes such as a sickle, fork and caduceus around her.
The four reserves on the boss of the dish each contain a classical god, together with elements.
The reserves around the rim show Minerva presiding over the seven liberal arts: astrology, geometry, arithmetic, music, rhetoric, dialectic and grammar, each with relevant attribute.
The rim of the salver has an ovolo moulding. The Champions receive a three-quarter size replica of the Cup bearing the names of all past Champions (height 14 inches).
The Gentlemen's Doubles Trophy is a silver challenge cup for the Gentlemen's Pairs' competition. When the doubles moved to Wimbledon in 1884 the Oxford University Lawn Tennis Club presented the trophy to the All England Club.
The Ladies' Doubles Trophy is an elegant silver cup and cover, known as The Duchess of Kent Challenge Cup, presented to the Club in 1949 by HRH The Princess Marina, President of the All England Club.
The Mixed Doubles Trophy is a silver challenge cup and cover presented to the All England Club by the family of the late S.H. Smith. S.H. Smith won the doubles title in 1902 and 1906, in partnership with the late F.L. Riseley.
The Championship trophies are displayed for several months of the year in the Museum.