Qualifying begins: 20 June
The Draw: 24 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 25 & 26 June
Order of Play: 26 June
Championships begin: 27 June
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 20 JUNE
Terms and Conditions of Supply
These Terms and Conditions apply when you purchase any of our learning visits or education programmes as advertised on our website at www.wimbledon.com/learning.
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how each of us may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and any other important information.
WHO WE ARE
- We are The All England Lawn Tennis Club (Championships) Limited. We are a UK registered company (number 07546773) located at the All England Lawn Tennis Club, Church Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 5AE.
- In relation to your learning visit, you can contact us either by telephoning our customer service team at +44 (0)20 8879 5619 or by writing to us at email@example.com.
- We may contact you either on the telephone number or at the email address that you have provided to us when booking.
- For the purpose of these terms, references to ‘writing’ or ‘written’ will include emails.
These terms together with the following documents set out the terms on which you may use our website and purchase your learning visits:
- Our Acceptable Use Policy sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our website. When using our website, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy;
- Our contract with you is formed at the point when you receive from us a confirmation email with a unique booking reference number from us confirming receipt of your deposit. Payment for your learning visit constitutes acceptance of these terms. Payment is subject to clause 7.
- If we are unable to accept your order, or your payment is unsuccessful, you will be informed of this in writing, you will not be charged and no contract will be formed between us.
- These terms, together with:
will form part of our contract with you and comprise the entire agreement between you and us.
OUR LEARNING VISITS
- We offer a number of different learning visits, the full range of which is described on our website or in our brochure. Please specify which programme you require at the time of booking.
- We wish to know who attends our learning visits (for example, for statistical and research purposes) and where minors are attending our premises (for health and safety reasons). You must provide to us your name and the number of people in your group at the time of booking, and the names of those attending (if requested).
- Unless you have our permission in writing, you are not permitted to advertise any of our learning visits for sale.
- We will endeavour to provide learning visits that are as advertised to you, but you are advised that images of our learning visits are for illustrative purposes only and we reserve the right to make changes to your learning visit.
- Make sure you tell us accurately how many in your group will be attending. We cannot guarantee spaces on the same programme if you are required to book additional spaces at a later stage.
- If you require any special arrangements (such as disabled access, language requirements or guide dogs) or modifications to be made to your programme, please let us know at the time of booking and we will try to accommodate them.
As part of your learning visit you may wish to use our on-site café or function rooms. Both of these are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed unless they are booked in advance. Please contact us for further details. We reserve the right to alter the structure and timings of your programme should you wish to exercise this option.
- If you wish to make changes to your booking or the products you have ordered, please contact us as set out in clause 2 and we will let you know if the change is possible. Upon booking you will receive an estimate for the total cost of your visit.
- You may alter your booking at any time up to 10 working days prior to the date of your visit. If you need to notify us after this time that the number in your group is to:
- The estimated price of your learning visit and any additional products (VAT inclusive where applicable) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order or as explained to you over the phone. Any changes to your booking, as detailed in Clause 6 may cause a change to this price and this will be quoted to you at the time of making the change.
- Your learning visit can be secured on payment to us of a non-refundable deposit of £84.00, at which point we will hold your booking for you. This must be paid as soon as possible upon booking to secure your reservation. Payment of the balance must be made (or reach us in cleared funds) within 30 days of the date on your invoice, which will be sent to you on completion of your tour.
- We accept payments either in cash, debit or credit card in £GBP, by cheque or BACS transfer. We reserve the right to charge a nominal transaction fee for payment by credit cards which will be notified to you prior to payment. This may be in addition to any charges or fees that your bank or credit card supplier may charge. Payments by cheque should be made payable to All England Lawn Tennis Club (Championships) Ltd.
- If you wish to pay by BACS transfer on receipt of an invoice from us, please quote the reference number on the invoice at the time of payment. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know and we will try to resolve the issue. Your reservation will not be affected during the time that any invoice is queried until such time as it reasonably appears that the query will not be resolved (in which case we will notify you).
With our learning visits, we do not issue tickets to you. When your booking is complete we will provide you with confirmation in writing and this must be presented to us on the day of your visit.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- You can always end your contract with us and we understand that sometimes plans change. We will offer you a full refund (less any deposit paid in advance) if you wish to cancel provided you tell us not less than 10 working days prior to the date of your visit. Any cancellation after this time will only be refunded (whether in whole or in part) at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to suspend or cancel any part of your learning visit, or alter the agenda where we consider it necessary to do so. In such circumstances we will endeavour to provide as much notice to you as possible and you may receive an alternative date and allotted time for your programme, or to receive a refund of your deposit in full (in the event of closure) or in part (at our sole discretion).
- Any deposit paid (whether or not subsequent payment of the balance of the price is made in full) is non-refundable.
- We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so or if we have your permission.
- Our learning visits require all attendees (regardless of age) to be accompanied by a member (or members) of their organisation or educational institution (as applicable) at all times. We require the following ratios of supervisors to attendees to be observed as a minimum whilst on our premises:
- As part of your learning visit, you will be granted access only to those areas of our premises that form part of your learning visit. You agree not to gain or attempt to gain access to any other part of our premises at any time without our permission (or encourage others to do the same). All visitors will be provided with a lanyard on arrival and are required to wear these at all times whilst on our premises.
- Your attendance on our learning visits is subject to the terms and conditions of entry and behavioural requirements. We reserve the right to refuse entry (without issuing a refund) to anyone who we reasonably suspect is not or will not comply with these terms or the terms and conditions of entry at any time.
- Whilst we take all necessary precautions to consider and protect against any risks that may be associated with bringing minors onto our premises, you certify to us that prior to your visit you have conducted (to the minimum extent required by industry practice) a site specific risk assessment appropriate for your learning visit in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations. We will co-operate with you should you need us to answer any questions you may have in relation to this.
- It is your responsibility to arrive at the appropriate time and location for your visit, with the appropriate documentation (such as any confirmation email, unique booking reference number and valid photo identification).
- Please arrive in advance of your learning visit start time. If you are running late please telephone us to let us know but we cannot guarantee to accommodate your original requirements in the event of late arrival.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen (for example, if you discussed it with us at the time of booking).
- We will not be liable for any:
- Subject to clause 4, our total aggregate liability to you for any losses, costs, damages or liabilities incurred by you as a result of our actions will be limited to double the price actually paid by you for the relevant learning visit.
- Nothing in these terms will limit or exclude our liability for:
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE
Supervisors are at all times responsible for those attending as part of their group. Therefore, you (as the guardian of all those attending our learning visits) will be responsible for all costs, losses and liabilities incurred by us as a result of any damage to our property caused by you, your actions or the actions or omissions of those under your supervision or control whilst on our premises.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- Our contract is between you (as the purchaser or the organisation you represent) and us and no other person or entity shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- We value your feedback. If you have any questions or complaints about any of our learning visits, please contact us on the details set out in clause 2, or alternatively speak to a member of our staff.
- We shall have no liability to you if we are prevented from, or delayed in, performing our obligations under these terms by events that are beyond our reasonable control.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal or unenforceable, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- Our contract and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and each of you and us irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with our contract or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).